Spanking

... By Hathor



He was asking for it, and that made it all the more exciting to watch. We have our own little code, he and I. I don’t even know if he’s told the boys about it. Seeing as they share everything, he probably has. But, the guys respect what we have enough to not comment about it. After all, some things are meant to be private! We’ve been together for some time, he and I, and it wasn’t long into our relationship until we discovered we both had, well, a really naughty streak. A mild S&M type thing actually. I enjoy being in charge (to put it mildly), and him? Well, giving up control isn’t something he can or will do in his professional life, but he will in the personal. He likes to be spanked.

So, anyway, he’s up there in those tight black pants, and it looks like he’s wearing the g-string (grape smuggler, banana hammock, etc) that I got for him. I mean, his ass cheeks are so, well, clearly defined. It’s set my mouth (not to mention my pussy) to watering. He shot a look over his shoulder in my general direction, and shook his ass at me. I looked straight at him and licked my lips, returning the signal. He smiled a slow easy grin, and nodded.

Just before the final encore, I left my seat and made my way backstage. The security guard saw me coming, and accompanied me back to Jon’s dressing room. He let me in and closed the door quietly behind me. I went to the wardrobe rack, and took down the garment bag I had stowed there earlier during sound check. It looked like a dozen others that were there, so nobody really noticed. I unzipped it, and smiled. Jon was in for a treat. He’d better come in by himself. Otherwise, I don’t think the others will be able to keep quiet about it any longer.

I positioned myself on a stool in direct line-of-sight with the door. I had arranged my clothing just so, and was waiting patiently. I could hear the faint roar of the crowd; the encore must be over. Only a few minutes until he gets back here. I licked my lips, which I’d painted a deep, crimson red, and waited.

The door opened, and Richie came through first. He was mid-sentence, and nearly swallowed his tongue when he saw me. He mumbled “sorry” and backed out of the room quickly, blushing a little. I heard him outside telling the others that Jon needed to be alone, and Dave and Teek wanted to know what Richie had seen and shouldered past him into the room. They just stopped and gawked at me.

I sighed, shook out my hair and stood. I had on a thigh-length black trench coat, belted around my slender waist. Over-the-knee, four-inch tall platform stiletto boots graced my legs, bringing me to just over six feet tall. My hair hung in a straight sheet to just below my ass and I had a riding crop in my hand,

I took in the look these two were giving me, and smiled. “Hello, boys,” I purred. “Y’all need something?”

“N-nope,” David stammered. He was cute when he got flustered. I could hear Richie laughing softly outside the door. Probably he was warning Jon. Dave and Tico backed out of the room, and unceremoniously shoved Jon through the door. He stopped dead when he saw me. The door snicked shut behind him. I stalked over to the door and locked it, then turned to Jon and crossed my arms over my chest.

“Hey, Peaches,” he said to me softly, as he stripped of his jacket and shirt. I slapped the crop against my boot, making a sharp sound. I could hear laughter outside the door.

“Hey yourself,” I said back. I gave his pants a pointed stare. Jon locked eyes on me while he unfastened the button on his pants. I nodded encouragingly as he peeled them from his sweaty legs and kicked them away. I sucked in a breath. The pouch of the g-string barely contained his erection; he looked glorious. I put the crop between my teeth and unbelted my jacket. I turned my back to him, and let it fall from my shoulders. The black leather g-string and demi-bra showed in stark contrast to my milky-white complexion. Jon’s mouth gaped open.

“When did you—” he just gaped at me.

“During sound check,” I said, pleased to have surprised him. “Now, come here,” I ordered in my sternest voice. Jon approached and stopped when he was in front of me. I motioned for him to turn around. I caressed the globes of his perfect ass and pressed on his shoulders, making him kneel. With a booted foot, I pressed gently between his shoulder blades until he was on all fours in front of me. I circled him, tapping my crop against my hand. I could see his eyes clouding over and darkening. I stopped when I was behind him again, and lashed out with a quick “thwap” against his ass. What a satisfying sound that was. He jumped a little, and grinned.

I circled around him again, this time stopping in front of him. He looked up at me with adoration in his face. I smiled down on him and walked over him, until I could sit astride his back. I let the crop trail across his ass, and sighed as I saw his muscles bunching and twitching at the sensations. Foregoing the crop altogether, I slapped my hands onto his ass then rubbed away the marks I left. Jon groaned a little. I did it again, slapping him harder, making him groan louder. “What’s the matter, baby,” I asked him, as I smacked him again.

“Unh, nothing, Peaches,” he moaned.

“You were asking for it you know,” I said, slapping him again and again, alternating sides.

“Ohhhh, I know I was,” Jon whispered. He was starting to lean into the slaps now. I leaned down to slip a hand between his legs and squeezed his rock-hard shaft.

“Is that for me?” I asked.

“Of course,” Jon grunted out between clenched teeth.

“Give it to me then, baby,” I said, no longer able to wait.

Jon reared up, nearly knocking me to the floor. In a flash, he was standing behind me, unfastening my bra. His hands came around in front of me and squeezed gently, while he leaned in to kiss my neck. He peeled my g-string down over my boots and I stepped out of it. He turned me and walked me backwards until I was against the wall. I lifted a leg around his waist, and he slipped inside of me. I closed my eyes and groaned at the sensation. He pumped into me slowly, achingly, driving me crazy. Our mouths fused together, tongues battling. He started thrusting harder and faster, sensing I was close to release. I reached down and slapped his ass while he pumped into me making him groan into my mouth. He pushed me over the edge a heartbeat before joining me on the fall. I screamed into Jon’s mouth, and held on for dear life.

When we were spent, I lowered my leg, and he slipped from my body. With a final gentle kiss, I followed him into the bathroom to shower and head home.

8 comments:

Starr said...

Thank goodness Jen, that you let him take control at the end. You know me, I don't get into the man being subserviant thing, I would have probably enjoyed it more if HE had spanked HER but at least you made up for it in the end. (no pun intended) It was VERY HOT! Oh btw I loved her outfit!!! Very apropos.
Even though I didn't care for the actual visual of Jonny being spanked, I have to say it was brilliant writing!

The Goddess Hathor said...

Starr, thanks for the honest feedback. I know most of my stuff is right up your alley, and I'll be honest, as soon as I posted this, I said to myself, "Self, Starr isn't gonna dig the spanking, but she'll dig the end." Do I know my readers or what? Thanks for reading, and thanks again for the honest feedback!

Starr said...

You're so damned funny Hathor!

"I said to myself, "Self, Starr"....

LOL! Yeah, you know me I give you credit my dear! I do try to be honest when giving comments to a fellow writer though, and not whitewash anything. You know sometimes I don't know about you but I often wonder how sincere certain readers are that really don't give very much feedback. You wonder if they even read it sometimes.

The other thing is that I see your comments here and there, and know that you are a RG through and above all. And I am a Jonnygirl exclusively. You write stories about Jon though really well, Jen, I don't know quite how you do that. I would have trouble writing a story exclusively about Richie I admit it. I admire you as that shows what a fine writer you are.

Thanks again for sharing this great QPF!

[p.s. would you consider doing another about Jon spanking his partner? Now that would excite me to no end! LMAO!]

Anonymous said...

I think Starr had a great idea GH! I think Peaches should get the spanking now!! LOL!! I also agree with Starr that you're so good at writing about Jon when Richie is your real passion! Anyway, you know how I feel about your writing, I have told you privately! I did enjoy this story very much because you probably fulfilled a visual fantasy of my dear friend Peaches! This was great fun to read!

Anonymous said...

Also wanted to say how much I ADORE that picture! Love the wedgie he's got goin on there! LOL!

beachloverjovi said...

Jen-I am having a heart attack and I am sure Peaches has already had hers. I know that you are a Richie fan, but you go all out on your Jon stories. This was one hell of an Encounter. I think Peaches needs a spanking now! Can't say enough good things about your writing!

Bonnie

Anonymous said...

I'm with Starr on this one. I certainly would rather have the man (preferably Richie..;D) be the dominant one.

But I would have to agree with all the comments here that you do have a great flair for writing Jonny stories just as well as Richie ones.

Would you consider writing a quickie with Richie as the dominant one? LOL!

jonsguttergirl said...

Jen...loved this! Very hot! Very erotic. Loved that you gave them both a bit of control. I could just picture him on all fours like that. YUMMY lol.