Angry Baby

... By Hathor



Oooh, he looked angry.

He told me to stay away, but I just couldn’t. I had to see him, and this was the only way I could. He said he can’t concentrate when I’m around, which suits me just fine, but he’s been working so damned much where he needs to “concentrate” that well, shit, I miss him. SO, I didn’t tell him I was coming to the show tonight, I just came.

And now he looks angry, I mean look at that frown. But I know that’s just – yeah, there it is – that million dollar smile. Sigh. God, he’s beautiful. Shit, I don’t even notice that there’s anyone else up on that stage. All I see is the wingman; the tall, dark, brooding, glorious wingman.

They’re nearly through their set, and I’m getting hot. I know what he’s like after a show – like a wild animal. All the energy and adrenaline and screaming fans just turn on something in him; something primal and basic that explodes from him in a passion storm that is so fierce it’s almost scary. Some of our best, most intense, most satisfying fucking was done after a show.

They’re doing Wanted now, which is my ALL time favorite song. I mean the guitar riffs in this song are powerful, and the faces he makes when he plays, well, let’s just say they’re faces of ecstasy, and I know this first hand. And when he and Jon do this song right? Well, there isn’t a dry panty to be found in the audience. It’s right tonight.

The guys just made their final bows, and this place is going NUTS! I have got to get backstage. I want to be there when he hits the dressing rooms. I shoulder my way to the front of the throng of people trying to get backstage. The security people see me coming and pull me through, making the rest of the women really pissed off. I flash a sassy smile over my shoulder and follow Mickey down the hall to the dressing room. I’m too late; they’re already back there with some friends, pacing and high-fiving and laughing and drinking. The music is blaring so loud, nobody hears me come in. Alec saw me, though, and roughly elbowed Richie, who was standing next to him. Richie looked at me, scowling, and turned away.

So, he’s gonna play that game, is he? I took of my short black jacket, revealing a tight black cropped tank. It’s quite obvious I’m not wearing a bra. I’m all in black tonight, down to my well-worn boots. My hair is jet black, and cut in a bob that swings sexily around my face. Black is a good color for me, seeing as how I have fair skin. I take great pains to stay un-tanned, though that isn’t the popular style, and I vehemently resisted the big hair. The black on white look works for me, and I know it works for him. He’s playing the ignore-me game though, and two can play that.

I checked my lipstick in my compact, and turned to smile at Tico and David. “So, guys, you were great tonight.” I wound a hand around Tico’s arm, and he just raised an eyebrow at me.

“Thanks, sweetheart,” he said, leaning down to kiss me briefly on the lips. “I didn’t know you were coming tonight.” That was his polite way of asking me what the hell I was doing there.

“Well, I had this crazy idea that I wanted to spend time with a certain guitarist,” I stole a glance at Richie, and he was sneaking looks at me and scowling at Tico’s arm around my waist. Good. “But, apparently he doesn’t reciprocate. ‘Salright, though, I can hang out with you guys still, right?”

David pulled me in for a tight hug and nuzzled my neck, knowing it would make Richie crazy. “Absolutely! Let’s get you something to drink.”

We went over and got a few beers, and made our way to one of the couches, where we sat closely together and just hung out, talking and laughing together. Tico was a big brother to me, and he treated me with nothing but respect. David? Well, you never quite knew with him if the flirting was real or play. I’ve known them for so long that it didn’t matter to me. I thought of them both as brothers actually, and they knew that. Richie was a jealous man, however, and he didn’t believe that the flirting was nothing to worry about. Especially since one or the other of them was always touching me, and David wouldn’t stop staring at my rack. It took Richie all of a minute to come and talk to me.

“Hey,” he said, a dangerous gleam in his eyes.

“Hey yourself,” I said, taking a swig of my beer and offering him the bottle. He took it from me and downed the rest of it in one long swallow, never once taking his eyes from mine. “Good show tonight,” I said.

Richie nodded and took in David’s hand on my knee and Tico’s arm around my shoulders, and his eyes darkened. “What’re you guys up to?” His voice was hard, and he just looked so angry at the three of us, I almost laughed. Jesus, he should know by now there’s nobody else for me but him. I kinda like that he thinks that other guys are interested in me, though. It’s a bit flattering.

Tico, seeing the burn behind his friend’s eyes, leaned in to whisper to me, “Watch it, Bree.” I laughed like he said something incredibly witty, and looked back at Richie.

“I’m just sitting here, enjoying myself while you figured out if you wanted to talk to me or not,” I said. I’m not one to back down from anything, least of all him. I gave him a slow once-over, and knew the answer to my question even before I asked it. “What’re you up to?”

Richie just looked at me. He held out a hand, still a steel glint in his beautiful brown eyes, and I looked at Dave and Tico and said, “Guess playtime’s over, boys,” as I took the offering.

David cracked, “I think playtime’s just starting, Bree.” He and Tico brayed like donkeys over that one.

Shaking my head, I let Richie lead me to and through a door at the back of the room. He locked it behind him, and hauled me into him. He spun me to the door and pressed me against it, kissing me fiercely. His hands were locked on either side of my face and I was gripping his wrists for all I was worth. He tilted my head to allow his tongue to dive deeper into my mouth.

He dropped one hand from my face to my chest, kneading one breast roughly. I arched into him, moaning into his mouth. Richie broke the kiss to tear my tank up and over my head, dropping it behind him. I took the hat from him and flung it in the general direction of the table in the corner. Threading my hands into his hair, I pulled his mouth to mine again, while his hands played and plucked at my nipples, making them bead up.

I worked the buttons of his shirt as best I could, thankful he only fastened a couple of them. When I got too frustrated, Richie helped by tearing the shirt open, and I scratched my nails roughly across his chest. I slid my hands around to his back, and pulled, forcing him to abandon the sweet torture and press hard into me. I savored the feel of his warm, slightly sweaty skin pressed against mine. Richie let me have my way for a minute, then pulled away from me a little.

He lowered his head to take first one nipple then the other into his mouth. I moaned loudly, and heard a laugh from the other side of the door. Shit, they were probably standing around out there listening. They’re assholes that way. Richie pounded a fist on the door, and growled “beat it” seconds before he yanked at the button of my jeans. He lowered them just enough to snake a hand inside, and thrust a finger into me, ramming me with it as I was pressed up against the door.

I pulled at his pants, shoving them down as far as I could reach, and grabbed onto him with both hands and worked him fiercely. He started that low growl at the back of his throat, and I knew that he was getting close to losing control. He pulled himself from me, and pressed a hand against my chest, pinning me to the door as he pulled my jeans all the way down and off of me. He kissed his way down my body; wet, sloppy, open-mouthed kisses that were so wildly erotic that I nearly came. He none too gently forced my legs open, and spread my woman’s lips, exposing me to his view. When I thought he’d attack, he just licked gently and teasingly, and I felt the waves coming up fast.

I pushed my hands into his hair and moaned his name. I felt his smile a second before he pulled away, leaving me panting. He grabbed my waist, and pulled me down to him, deftly rolling me beneath him. I could feel his steel-hard cock pressing against my thigh, and I moved a little so he’d be positioned right where I wanted him. That little movement broke whatever hold Richie held on his control. He knelt up, spread my legs as wide as they’d go, and plowed into me. He had my knees practically up at my ears, and he just pounded away, fast, hard, and furious. His hands were so tight on my ankles, I thought for sure he’d crush the delicate bones there, but he didn’t.

When the orgasm hit, it was blindingly strong. The room tilted, my vision dimmed, and there was a roaring in my head that drowned out the sound of Richie calling my name as he emptied into me. He pumped until there was nothing left, and dropped on top of me, crushing me to the floor, and kissing me hard before rolling us so I lay atop him. We lay like that a long time, not talking.

When our breathing finally evened out, I looked at him. “Are you angry, baby?” I asked softly.

Richie just smiled at me and rolled us so he was on top of me again. “Nah,” he said, and started to kiss his way down my body once more.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, (pant, pant, pant), Richie sounded like a man of few words but he spoke loudly in other ways! LOL! You write just as well sick, as you do healthy!

Anonymous said...

Goddess, you write better sick than I write when I'm well.

That was hot!

Starr said...

That was unbelievably hot!! OMG!!!

But what's this I hear about you being sick Jen? Well I hope you are feeling better, and I sort of agree with the other girls, being sick doesn't seem to affect your writing skills! Still brilliant as usual!

Loved it and great job girl!!!

jonsguttergirl said...

DAYUMMMMMMMMMMM That's about all I can say Hath!