Trouble

... by stephanie




Oh God, I just looked at the clock. I am in so much trouble. Jon is going to be back soon and I haven’t done a damn thing today. Not one thing. He is going to be so mad at me. I finally managed to tear myself away from the computer and looked around our room. It was a shambles. The bed was still unmade, our clothes were strewn about from the night before. He is gonna kill me. I quickly made the bed and picked up the clothes, but then I remembered the living room. Shit, we left a mess there last night too. I hadn’t meant to let everything go, but all the damn fan fics that I read kept me occupied all freakin’ day. The time had slipped away and I didn't even realize it.

Normally when Jon got back the house was in order, I would have a special dinner ready and I always met him at the door with a kiss. When he walked in the door I met him with my usual kiss but found it hard to look him in the eye. “Hey darlin’ I missed you. How was your day?” I kept my head down, I couldn’t look at him. He raised my chin with his fingers and searched my face. There was a tear in my eye. “What’s wrong baby, what did you do?” I finally met his eyes and could only shake my head. “I didn’t do anything.” He looked at me questioningly, "I don't understand. If you didn’t do anything, why the tears?” I sighed, “I didn’t get anything done today. Your special dinner isn’t ready, the living room is still a mess from last night, nothing is taken care of.” He looked over at me with a slight gleam in his eye, he knew where I was going with this and he was playing right along. “So you were very naughty today were you?” I hung my head in supposed shame, trying not to smile. I love this game. “I’m sorry.”

He looked at me, his most stern expression on his face, “well sorry ain’t gonna cut it today. You need to be punished for your misbehavior young lady.” I nodded my head and looked up at him. His blue eyes were blazing with lust. He was into it too. “Come here.” He tugged me into the dining room and pulled out one of the straight-back chairs and sat down. He watched me and waited. “Well?” I took a tentative step toward him. “If you take your punishment like a good girl, you’ll get a reward after.” I love his “rewards” so I didn’t hesitate. I moved closer to him, letting him pull me across his lap. Lying across him like that I could feel his erection pressing against me. I couldn’t help but smile, he liked this game too.

Flipping up my skirt (at least I had managed to get dressed today) he ran his hand lightly over my bare ass. He was glad to see I wasn’t wearing any panties. He dipped his fingers down to my slit, I was drenched already. He let out a low groan; he was getting more turned on by the second. “Ready?” he asked. I could only nod my head, “yea.” He rubbed his had across my cheeks once more, “you count them for me.” “Okay” and I held my breath and waited.

Smack

His hand came down hard, but not too hard, and he waited.

“One” I finally remembered to say as I sucked in a breath.

Smack

Again, hard but not too hard and he caressed me again. I could feel myself getting wetter with each smack. “Two.”

He stopped and stroked in between the smacks and was making me squirm on his lap. I thought I was going to die before he got to twenty. When he finished he helped me up, there were tears trailing down my cheeks and I rubbed my sore ass. He smiled at me, “Nicely done. Now you get your reward.” He leaned me over and I grasped the edge of the table. I heard the rasp of his zipper and felt him move up behind me. I could hardly stand still I wanted him so bad. With one thrust he was balls deep in me, I was so ready for him I convulsed around him after just that one stroke. He pulled out and slammed back into me. I couldn’t take it, I came with a scream causing him to shudder and groan as he came deep in me. Jon leaned over me, kissing my shoulder and up to me ear.

His breath was warm at my ear, “are you going to be a good girl from now on?” I looked over my shoulder at him; he could see the devil lurking in my eyes.

“Not on your life.”

5 comments:

The Goddess Hathor said...

"Not on your life" indeed!

The girls will be pleased, they got their other spanking story!

Seriously smoking, sweetie.

Starr said...

Hot damn Steph! Whooo hooo!!! Yeah, Hathor got that right. But I'm more than pleased. Need the frickin ice now!!!

That was fantastic lady! And I love the part where she said she hadn't gotten anything done because of reading the fan fics. Ain't that the truth! LMAO!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!
All I can say is wow.

Anonymous said...

I think you deserve a nice Jonny spanking just for writing such a naughty story!! LOL!! Whew..is it hot in here or what???

Queenie said...

You know Jonsbambi, spanking really ain't my thing, but for Jonny I could make an exception! LOL