Deli Fun

I rush into the small diner confused as to why you wanted to meet me here of all places, and at this late hour of the night. Diners aren’t usually open this late, unless they are in a big city, and this small backwater town somewhere in between tour dates definitely can’t be considered big city. Come to think of it I can’t figure out why on this three day break from touring why we aren’t holed up in a hotel somewhere having rabidly hot sex, but when my Jonny has a want I tend to fall in with it, knowing that eventually the hot and rabid will show up. Babe, I know you love your quick food on tour, but Diner food and we had to take two cars? That doesn’t seem to bode well for experiencing anything hot or sexy.

As I open the door I come to a dead stop, and I do mean a total dead stop. Your leaning there in that booth as if you own the joint, your head propped in your hand. One leg is up on the seat and those blue eyes are intense with that little sparkle I love. There’s a little smirk dancing on those lips of yours, oh god I love those little half smiles, and your fur is peeking through that little zipper on your shirt. You little devil, you know what that fur does to me. Just the barest peek of it and my mind is imagining the feel of it as it rubs against me, so crisp yet so soft.

I move over and slip into the booth, your leg moving to allow me access. “So tell me, exactly what it is about this place?”

Your brow waggles as you pull me into your body. Damn I can’t stop the shiver as your lips brush over my ear. “They have the best burgers, and I hear the dessert today is to die for.”

I squeak as your hand slides down my shoulder along my side, my breathing hitching rapidly as I try to look around for a waitress or hell anything to keep me from turning into a molten puddle of need. “Doesn’t seem to be anyone here though.”

Your throaty chuckle sends a slight chill along my spine as your fingers trace little circles on the tops of my legs, and just as I’m about to close my eyes in pure ecstacy a throat clears. Glancing up I see the waitress, who shakes her head as she settles two plates before us. She walks off and you dive into your burger like you haven’t eaten in days. As you chew you explain how you found this place nearly twenty years ago, during those days you drove around the states finding yourself, and how they have always had the best food bar none.

I pick up my burger and take a bite, the juices dribbling along my chin. When you lean in to capture those dribbles with your tongue I groan. “Can’t waste a drop baby, its too good.” I manage to nod before taking another bite. Damn if you aren’t right, it is good, but I make sure to let a bit of it dribble, because that earns me another swipe of your tongue.

A few moments later Gladys returns and settles a bowl of berries and a spray can of Reddi Whip on the table, her eyes rolling as she takes in how quickly the burgers have gone. “I’ll be locking up now, everyone else is gone. You know what to do Jonny boy.”

You wink at the lady and smile. “Sure thing Gladys, I’ll take Bob the keys in the morning.”

She walks towards the door and flicks all but one light off as she exits. My eyes turn back to you, Oh dear lord you have that can of Reddi Whip in your hands and the look in your eyes speaks volumes. I get it, the best dessert today is me.

Yep, I’m gonna die.


((Originally posted for a certain FurFreaks Birthday on the JoviFF/DLS board))



0 comments: