Found

~ By Stephanie


It was a shame really; covering those pretty eyes of yours. It was all in fun of course, but still, I almost changed my mind. After I tightened the scarf behind your head I stepped around to make sure you couldn’t see me. You puckered your lips, wondering how long I was going to make you wait. I pressed a kiss quickly to your lips. “Find me” I whispered quietly as I moved just out of your reach.

You knew the room, knew where every piece of furniture that could be an obstacle was placed. You moved about, arms stretched out in front of you, your hands “seeing” your way around the room. I moved quickly, quietly behind you. You catch my scent and turn only to miss me by a breath. “Come on baby” you beg, “you know you want me to find you.” I moved around you again, lightly dragging my fingertips across your shoulder as I step away. You turn to find only air behind you.

You move and stumble over something. Bending down your hand finds a shoe; a little further beyond that, a second shoe. You smile to yourself, it’s a trail. You knee walk along the floor, finding each piece of clothing, until you reach the bed. Climbing up from the foot you drag your hands along until you touch skin. You crawl up the bed, straddling me; your hands feel their way up, caressing my breasts, stroking lightly across my chest, along the sensitive skin of my neck. When you reach my face you cradle my chin in your hand.

I watch as you smile down at me and remove the scarf; the blue eyes that I love so much finally come into view. “Found ya.”

6 comments:

The Goddess Hathor said...

LOVE it Stephanie! I'm so glad you posted one! I love that pic too *insert evil grin here*

Super_Kiwi said...

Ohhh I love it Steph!

Good lord! *dies* That pic is a fav one of mine and that was holy hot! hehe I loved the trail.. fab idea!

Joviswoman said...

I remember that one from before, and all I'll say is damn!

Anonymous said...

Love it, loving all of these quick pic-fics, actualy. Anyone know where this picture is from?

Genie p

Queenie said...

Hey Genie p, glad you're enjoying these little quickies.

If I remember right, that particular picture was from one of the Toronto shows on the LH tour.

Thanks for reading!

~Q

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Queenie!

Genie P