Happy Birthday Darlin

~ by Tre

The pounding on the door finally filtered into my mind, a pounding that was insistent in its loudness and rhythm. Didn’t my friends know I wanted to spend my birthday alone? Well alone the way I liked it, lost in the thoughts and memories of a certain dark haired man that had held my attention for years. Maybe I’ll just ignore the door, only so much “Happy Birthdaying" a lady can take after all. I just want to sit here and remember my brush with brilliance.

We’d only met once, but even now that memory was a shining spot for me. My car had broken down and he had been the rescuer. It seemed a million years ago, when in reality it had only been a few months, but even now I could still hear his laughter as we shared the afternoon and a dinner that had turned into a night of soul searing lovemaking.

It had ended too soon thanks to his schedule and mine, and I had regretted every day since not taking him up on his offer to leave my boring world for his. I had bills to pay though, and a job that needed me. That is why I was here, sitting at my computer on my birthday watching videos and getting lost in memories and what could have beens.

The damn pounding on the door wouldn’t stop though and I knew I had to just take my birthday medicine and answer the door. Pushing my chair away from the desk, I clicked a button and let the music go a bit louder. At least I could have his music on my birthday.

Strolling to the door I distractedly pulled my hair back into its messy ponytail and grumbled. They better not all be standing there ready to yell surprise, I might have to shut the door in their face. My lips geared up to smile and accept whatever came as my hand reached for the knob. Opening the door slowly my eyes moved up to only widen in shock.

***

I watched the door, changing from beating on it with my fist to slapping it with the palm of my hand. You just have to be home, you have to be. Sure its your birthday and you might not be home, but fate wouldn’t be so cruel. I’d finally found out how to find you and to learn it was your birthday too? Well I couldn’t resist that.

My long fingers grasped the tie holding the cake box together as I started to slap the door again only to nearly hit you in the face. As your startled eyes took me in I knew then I had made the right decision. That day I played rescuer when I found you by the road had been the one memory that got me through the nights, and now I had my chance to change how it had ended, and Darlin I do plan on changing the ending to that story.

“Gonna let me in Darlin?” I chuckle darkly as your lips move with no sound, your beautiful body stepping back to allow me entrance into your cozy little home. As I step inside I settle the box onto a small table and crowd closer to you, loving the way your breath hitched slightly as I stepped closer to you. I reach out to tug you in, my lips brushing over the delectable shell of your ear as my voice rumbles quietly, “Never thought I’d find you I bet.”

I feel your head shake no, more than I see it, but that’s ok, the day is just getting started and I do have plans for you, wonderful plans to celebrate your birthday, fuck not just this one but every birthday for the next oh sixty years or so.

My lips slide and press against yours and again that scent that has teased my memory for months wraps around me. God I had missed that scent each and every day, and now that I found it I won’t let it go again. I couldn’t resist stealing a kiss, my heart thudding in my chest as you responded. Fuck woman no one can kiss like you. “I brought you cake,” whispered from my lips and garnered me a surprised smile. But when you said “I don’t want cake its not as sweet as you,” I knew I’d made the right decision to come.

You take a step back and I follow unable to resist the lure of the slight blush on your cheeks or the racing of your heart causing an all too familiar tightness in the jeans I wear. I wanted this to be sweet and slow but the beckoning of your eyes has me forgetting all the original plans. All I want to do is play caveman and take you straight to bed, and when your dainty fingers move up to play at the buttons on your blouse I can’t stop the smile.

I move in, my hands reaching to brush over your shoulders and push the blouse away before sinking to my knees. Leaning forward I feel your fingers slip into my hair as I once again gather the sweet taste of your skin on my tongue. The flavor of you starts burning through me, hotter, brighter wilder than any emotion in recent memory. I can’t stop the tasting, from the valley of your breasts down along to your navel before moving lower. The groan of pleasure that escapes you as I take my first taste of your sweet juices is as heady as the taste of you. I love the way you respond to me, to just the simplest of touches. It made me want more then, and it makes me want more now.

***

I lose myself in your touch, in the sound of you kneeling there before me. God I want you to get up and take me to the bed, but you stubbornly stay there on the floor, flicking that wicked tongue against me. I never thought I could feel so wanton, but when your dark brown eyes glance up at me it sets me to flash point causing the whimpered pleas to start.

You seem to understand that I can’t take much more of this teasing and you stand, your long fingers wrapping around my wrists as you pull me even closer. I stop you, I have too as my hands move to undo those two solitary buttons you manage to fasten. I can feel your heart speed up as I brush over the patches of fur and I almost laugh when my hands slip further south to undo your belt only to hear you groan, and when you grumble at the quickness and how I’m worth more I smile as I respond with “Sometimes a girl just wants it quick.”

I laugh as your chocolately gaze fires with need, then press a kiss to your chin as you scoop me up, the question of where’s the bedroom shining in that beautiful sleepy grin of yours. I only have to motion and your long legs began to eat up the distance to my bedroom door. Didn’t have to tell you twice did I?

You settle me to my feet just inside the bedroom, your large hands sliding gently over me as you finish removing my clothing, your dark eyes roaming over me in a dance of possession and need, your fingers brushing over each inch of my skin with a tenderness I’ve never felt before. Sweet Jesus, I nearly cum just from the easy gentle brushes of your fingers, and you haven’t gotten started yet.

As you start to move me towards the bed my hands slip to your belt and I cant stop the grin as your pants slide down your long legs and you simply step out of them as you lower me to the bed.

I watch as your eyes darken as you loom over me, the feel of your skin against mine driving me higher and higher. I need you now but your determined to drive me to distraction first, not that I mind that. I can’t seem to stay still as your lips and hands play over my body eliciting reactions I never thought I was capable of, but baby when you grind against me for the first time I start to soar.

***

Your wiggles drive me to insanity, and all thoughts of making it last this first time vanish. Fuck first times, we have all night right Darlin? I slide my hand along your calf and lift it over my arm as I sink home, your sharp gasp spurring me on. God the tell tale flush on your skin as I fill you, the soft breathy moans, and your nails sliding along my spine as I roll and flex inside of you push me higher, which causes me to speed up just a little, but when your walls vice against me I feel myself expand. I need to feel you cum when I do, I need us to be one, and with the brush of my thumb over your core I feel you writhe, hear your cries of completion and finally let go as I seat myself deeply inside of you and let our moments mesh.

As I slump over you, my own breathing raspy and hoarse I feel your arms tighten around me. Even now you want to keep me close and that suits me just fine. Tilting my head I watch your eyes close, as you come down from the high we both experienced. Knowing we’ll both need a nap before we continue this night I brush my lips over your ears and whisper a final sentence before sleep.

“Happy Birthday Darlin. I’m just getting started.”

((Originally written as a Happy Birthday for Judith on the Jovi FF/DLS board))

2 comments:

Joviswoman said...

I bet Judith was one happy bunny after reading that!

Cause I know I am!

The Goddess Hathor said...

Tre, that was GORGEOUS! Thanks for posting it. I'm gonna go read it again lmao

~ Hath