I Love You

~ By Hath
Oh, your salty, musky flavor
Is still ling’ring on my tongue
And I smile with fond remembrance
Though our passioned night is done.

You came and left so easily;
I woke up all alone
But your taste and scent both comfort me
And taunt me as I moan.

My nipples are still tender
And my skin a little raw
From the coarse and scratchy stubble
That was sprinkled on your jaw

My body screams with yearning
For the warm feel of your skin
I start to feel a burning,
A deep aching from within

‘Oh God,’ is what I whimper
As I kick free from the sheets
And the throbbing of my clit now
Is so strong that it competes

With the pull of Nod’s sweet slumber
And the promise of a dream
Where I feel you deep inside me
Pounding, slamming ‘til I scream

But I give in to the aching
And my hand starts to descend
O’er the flatness of my belly.
I close my eyes and I pretend

That my fingers are your strong ones
Playing me with such great skill
That in minutes I am cresting;
Cries of passion long and shrill

Then a noise comes from the doorway
I raise my head and crack my eyes
And I see you standing, staring
At my hand between my thighs

“Well hello there,” ‘swhat you rumble
As you gently stroke your cock.
When you come to lay beside me
There’s no reason now to talk.

As you slip into my body,
And you slowly start to move;
As our two mouths fuse together
And our hips each find their groove;

As you love me oh so tenderly
I hook you with my leg,
You chuckle at my urgency.
You’re going to make me beg.

So I whisper “Please” so softly
And I arch my neck just so
And you speed your ministrations
And the pressure starts to grow.

It starts as a mere tingling
In the bottoms of my feet,
And it quickly climbs my legs now,
Fills my pussy with wet heat

As I grip your manhood firmly
And my muscles start to clench
I feel the fire raging painlessly
A flame just you can quench

And you do; you cum so violently
I cry out words of joy
But I’m holding back the love words,
‘Cause I don’t want to destroy

The pure magic of this moment
Of the joining of our souls
Of the way your essence permeates,
Completes my spirit’s holes

So I bite my lip restrainingly
I close my eyes, and then…
Then I hear you say those wondrous words….
You say, “I love you, Jen."
(Note that this was written as a contest entry on T's Place --
the challenge was to write a poem.)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! This was really awesome!!!!