The Keyboardist


I’ve waited for days to see you do what you do best: play the keys. I never knew how the keyboardist of a rock band could be so attractive until I saw you.

With the mysterious look in your eyes and your open shirt, you love to tease the crowd.

I never understood why all the women dreamed to be with the lead singer. I don’t care about him cause baby I dream to be with you.

Finally the time I’ve been waiting for…

Your front man lets you sing for a change.

As your hands glide across your keyboard, I wish for them to glide across my body.

Before the song ends your eyes meet mine and you give me a wink.

That’s all I needed to feel satisfied by you.

2 comments:

The Goddess Hathor said...

Sheena, that was a fun little fic :)

Thanks so much for posting!! Now, David's gotta inspire more, no?

~ Hath

Joviswoman said...

Sheena, totally loved it!

And I'm with Hath, does curly inspire some more writing from you???