What's He Thinking?

~ By Hath

You made me wait, baby, and you know I don't like waiting.

I hate waiting one minute longer than necessary to have you in my arms. You feel like heaven when I'm holding you to me; your softness a perfect compliment to the hard planes I know you feel when you hold me.

I love the way you whimper when I lick that spot just under your ear, telling me that you're dampening even though I've barely begun to tease you.I love it next when your head drops back, giving me unobstructed access to your neck....your delicate, delicious neck.

I could spend a lifetime just biting and sucking on that little dip where your neck meets your shoulder.

Oh, your shoulders....I love it when they shake with need when I kiss you. How they tremble when you're so aroused your eyes go black with want. I love how they're soft and supple, and how the straps of your dress slide off them so easily, exposing...

Your breasts. God, how I love those. They fit perfectly in my hands, and when I roll my thumbs over their peaks, and your nipples stand up for more attention, I can't help but smile. How can I resist them? They taste of you, sweet like peaches, and the more aroused you get, the sweeter they taste.

I'm almost tempted to reach under your dress and bury my fingers in you, to pump you slowly until you beg for more.

To gently stroke you as I hold you to me, biting on that neck.

To flick a knuckle over your swollen clit until you convulse and scream.

But, I forgot, I'm mad at you for making me wait...

5 comments:

joviswillow said...

awww hell! If this is Jon mad at me, then he can be mad all he wants!

Kris said...

Don't thing that he'll be mad much longer! ;-)

Super_Kiwi said...

I love an angry Jon...good lord. I think angry sex with Jon would just be hellishly hot.

Loved this as always ;)

TaraLeigh said...

Hmm.
What exactly would I need to do to get him mad at me?

I'm willing to do many, many things. ;)

Joviswoman said...

If making him angry makes him think dirty thoughts I'm all for it!